Registration for RIPE 74 is closed.
How Much Does It Cost?
Full Week Attendance Option
The meeting fee for the entire week is €350, including VAT.
Day Ticket Option
Day tickets cost €125, including VAT, per day. We offer these tickets as an alternative to the regular week ticket, they are meant for those who are unable to attend the full week.
Active full-time students can buy a discounted ticket for €50, including VAT, which includes attendance at all sessions throughout the week. You must show a valid student identification card upon arrival at the meeting. We do not offer a student discount for day tickets or for the RIPE Dinner. When registering for the RIPE Meeting, students can choose to list themselves as “student” or enter the name of the academic institute where they are studying or leave this field blank. The student discount is not valid for students attending on behalf of another organisation.
Free Tickets for New LIRs
To bring new members together with existing ones and the RIPE community, all new LIRs receive two free RIPE Meeting week tickets. The tickets cover the cost of registration only. The RIPE Dinner is not included. You will have to take care of your own transport and accommodation.
Presenters and Panellists
Presenters, working group chairs and RIPE Programme Committee members pay to attend the RIPE Meetings just like all other attendees. In extraordinary circumstances, the RIPE Chair can waive the meeting fee for presenters. These requests are dealt with on a case-by-case basis via pc [at] ripe [dot] net
All ticket options include lunch and coffee breaks.
Many attendees see this as the highlight of the week’s social events. You can buy a ticket for the RIPE Dinner at the same time that you register for the meeting. The ticket price for the RIPE Dinner is fixed at €50, including VAT, per person. Tickets are often available at the meeting but, to avoid missing out, we advise you to book at the same time as registering.
How Can I Pay?
Payment Can Be Made By:
- Online payment via Adyen. Accepted payment methods are credit cards, some debit cards (dependent on country) and PayPal.
Please refer to the “RIPE 74 Registration” web pages to access the online payment link.
- Bank Transfer:
Account Number: 0618139087
Account Holder: RIPE NCC
SWIFT/ BIC Code: ABNANL2A
Please do not forget to include your attendee number in the payment reference.
- On site at the registration desk.
You can pay using credit cards and some debit cards (dependent on country). We do not accept cash.
Payment and Refunds
We advise you to pre-register for day tickets and/or the full RIPE Meeting. You can pay in advance by credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
We will only give refunds if we receive a written (email) cancellation notice no later than five working days before the meeting starts. If you ask for a refund, we will charge you an administrative fee of €25, including VAT. If you cancel later than five working days before the meeting, you will not get back any money. If you do not show up and did not send a written or email cancellation notice, we will charge you and send an invoice.
Terms of Registration
- The RIPE NCC shall only refund the attendee if the attendee sends a written cancellation notice to meetings [at] ripe [dot] net no later than five working days before the first day of the meeting. The RIPE NCC may deduct from the refund an administrative fee of EUR 25, including VAT. If the meeting is cancelled for any reason, the RIPE NCC shall refund all registration fees already received. The RIPE NCC shall not be liable for any losses or damage suffered or incurred by the attendee or any other third party in regards to the cancellation of the meeting. Such losses or damage include, but are not limited to, loss of airfare, accommodation deposits or other associated costs or loss or damage to property.
- The RIPE NCC excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damages during or due to the meeting, including damages to the attendee, attendee’s business, loss of profit, damages to third parties, personal injury or damages to property, except in cases involving willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the RIPE NCC.
- The attendee allows the RIPE NCC to use and make publicly available any video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures that capture the attendee’s presence at and participation to the meeting. In case the attendee shares any video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of the meeting on social media or any other channel, the attendee indemnifies the RIPE NCC of all possible or future claims of third parties regarding this material. The RIPE NCC shall not be liable for any event or action resulting from the content of the transcripts or any errors and mistranslations thereof.
- The RIPE NCC shall publish a list of attendees on the meeting website as part of its commitment to open and transparent policy development. These lists contain the name of the attendee, their organisation/affiliation and country. Other contact details or personal details may be added by the attendees themselves.