On Sunday, 7 May 2017, the RIPE NCC Training Department will deliver a full-day Measurements and Tools Training Course. This course is free to attend and takes place at the Sofitel Budapest, which is one minute’s walk from the RIPE 74 meeting location.
This course is targeted at those who are interested in learning how to use RIPE NCC’s tools to monitor and troubleshoot their network. No prior knowledge of the topic is necessary.
After this course you will understand how to:
- Use RIPEstat to troubleshoot your network
- Use RIPEstat to get information about other networks
- Use RIPE Atlas for network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Use APIs to create measurements
- Receive measurements in real time
- Integrate RIPE Atlas with your existing network monitoring tools
More information about this course is available online.
Cost: Free of charge. Coffee and lunch will be provided.
If you are not a RIPE NCC member, please email training [at] ripe [dot] net to register and include your name, the course name and whether you want the vegetarian meal option.