The RIPE Fellowship Programme provides basic assistance for successful candidates in the RIPE NCC service region to participate in a RIPE Meeting. The purpose of the fellowship is to support successful candidates in their professional or academic career development, allow them to participate in policy discussions, and to network with industry peers and others at the event.
- Work or study in the field of Internet technology or a field relevant to the RIPE community
- Live or work in the RIPE NCC service region (Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia
- Show need for financial assistance
- Agree to share knowledge gained with local Internet community and/or RIPE community
Funding for the RIPE Fellowship covers:
- Full-week ticket for RIPE Meeting
- Economy travel to/from home country to RIPE Meeting
- Five nights accommodation near the RIPE Meeting venue
Candidates from across the RIPE NCC service region can apply for the RIPE Fellowship at RIPE 74.
The application closes on Friday, 3 March.