The RIPE Fellowship Programme provides basic assistance for successful candidates in the RIPE NCC service region to participate in a RIPE Meeting. The purpose of the fellowship is to support successful candidates in their professional or academic career development, allow them to participate in policy discussions, and to network with industry peers and others at the event.
RIPE Fellows at RIPE 74
We are excited to welcome the following talented individuals to join us at RIPE 74:
- Jie Li, University College London, UK
- Jad El Cham, Data Consult, Lebanon
- Ella Titova, K-Telecom CJSC, Armenia
- Vladimir Svanadze, Internet Development Initiative – IDI, Georgia
- Magnus Frühling, Freifunk Frankfurt am Main e. V, German
- Work or study in the field of Internet technology or a field relevant to the RIPE community
- Live or work in the RIPE NCC service region (Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia
- Show need for financial assistance
- Agree to share knowledge gained with local Internet community and/or RIPE community
RIPE Fellows receive:
- Full-week ticket for RIPE Meeting
- Economy travel to/from home country to RIPE Meeting
- Five nights accommodation near the RIPE Meeting venue
- The opportunity to partner with a RIPE community mentor
We are no longer accepting applications for RIPE 74.
We will open the application form for RIPE 75 (Dubai, 22-26 October 2016) in August.