If you need to ship anything to the hotel as a sponsor, please read these instructions and follow them carefully. Hungary’s customs officials are very strict and we want to ensure your shipment doesn’t get stuck.
Shipping label checklist
- Shipping address (see below)
- Hotel contact (János Dósa – banquet manager)
- Event name (RIPE 74)
- Box numbers (e.g 1/4, 2/4, etc)
- Sender details
- Company shipping address
- Company phone number
- Contact person at company
- Contact person staying at the hotel
- Commercial invoice in each box (see below)
Download: InterContinental label (PDF 49kb)
Hotel shipping address
Apaczai Csere J.I. 12-14
Tel.: +36 1 327 6333
Attn: János Dósa – banquet manager
Event: RIPE 74, 8-12 May 2017
- Attach and enclose a commercial invoice in each box with an itemised contents list and the declared value. Handwritten or cash register receipts are not accepted by customs. It must be an invoice on company letterhead of either the supplier or group. Make sure the items add up to the declared value.
- The commercial invoice can be downloaded from your chosen shipping company’s website (e.g. DHL or UPS).
- For security purposes, please ensure you have notified the hotel prior to shipping (budapest [at] ihg [dot] com or phone +36 1 3276333) The hotel will not be involved with any issues related to the customs clearance of the shipment. If any costs occur via the third party related to the customs clearance, the hotel reserves the right to charge occurred costs to the client.
- Due to the hotel’s limited storage capability, the hotel must restrict complimentary storage to a maximum of 10 boxes and no more than five business days prior to the function set up (3 May) and one day maximum following its termination (13 May).
- InterContinental Budapest is not allowed to arrange any customs clearance operations, loading and warehousing services.
- Please contact Masped Logisztika Ltd as the appointed forwarding agent concerning all local handling services: